You are listening to : >> 一秒的安慰 <<


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Heartbroken Day 126-151

Its being super long since the previous post. And its so super long, there's many things happened in these days and just lazy to blog about it. Anyway...New Year countdown this year at Xiao Hei's chalet, not that bad, and not that good either. Things cannot be done so perfect, sure got flaws.
Friends I made at Orientation Training Camp(OTC) and I-Guide is absolutely fun. In my last Sem, I finally have friends from Design, Information Technology, Applied Science and Humanities & Social Science school!


Speaking of the Open House, its kinda boring, I got my position at Main Bridge, have to keep cheering and cheering. Sian lor...Day 1 and 2 I keep eating snakes, last day...was the Jam and Hop, got lucky draw. Haha! I kena router sia! Sian...what can I do with this sia? How am I going to dispose it? =.= Then...the host announced the 2nd winner for the lucky draw. Its a handphone this time, and...I got called again! WAH! Super lucky indeed, in my last I-Guide, last Open House. But then...the host said me again, cannot give. =.= What the hell...some people will think I'm greedy if I take, but some will think this is a lucky draw lor, since lucky, get 2 prizes also not wrong. Sian...I rather choose the handphone over the router. =.=


Left 3 weeks of school already, I see with my current GPA, I doubt I can make it to the University. Was considering of signing on, got lectured by mum just now. =.= I really don't know what to do after finish the NS. Don't have the mood to study already. Sigh...





Wonder how is she now. Her blog since November till now never update already. Probably busy in her studies, work, or even with boyfriend. Ya...pak tor already where got time to blog even. But then...I kinda missed her. Is she really very happy together with her boyfriend?
My new year resolution for this year...is really hopefully I will have a girlfriend. Not just want to fulfill my resolution, is that...I'm really bored of being so alone already. How old already...=.= But that doesn't mean I desperate for girls also. But then, I'm the kind of guy no girls will take a second glance. I can only be just a friend to everyone. Even Nadiah Jie and Teresa said I have so many girl friends, never see me attach. In their eyes, yup, I can only be just normal friend, a very lame one with cold jokes. Sometimes I hear them talk about their eye candy guy, haa...I can never be anyone's eye candy either. So sad...sigh...left how many days to Valentine's Day already...maybe it will be the same again this year...how pathetic...

Emo at 11:41 PM

Clement aka Clemie(Nickname)
17/07/1987
49kg < x <60kg
1.75m tall
TP Grad
NSF (currently)
Big Slacker
Happy-Go-Lucky guy
PAP 1992->1993
Ngee Ann Primary 1994->1999
Chung Cheng High Branch 2000->2004
Simei ITE East College 2005->2006

Basketball
Go out with friends
School Camps

Eat
Sleep
Play
Slack
Study a little
All Jay Chou's Love Songs
Chinese/English Love Songs
Bleach
D-Gray Man
Inuyasha
Buzzer Beat
仙剑奇侠传
放羊的星星
鬥牛 要不要
篮球火
溏心风暴
海派甜心
恶魔在身边
换换爱
Backstabbers
Gossipers
Hypocrites
Attitude Problem People
Irresponsible People

G701
Team Cui
I-Guide 2009 Xenon
I-Guide 2008 Batman
I-Guide 2007 Tarvos
TPENG-Mentor Elmo
BMT Mohawk Company 03/10
CBT Medic P005
36 SCE

[Image]Ipod Touch(64GB)
[Image]ATH-WM55 Audio-Technica headphone
[Image]Nokia X6(32GB)
New Acer Laptop
New Acer Desktop

[link]TP 4 ME!
[link]ASHRAE
[link]I-Guide
[link]I-Guide Tarvos
[link] TP-Elmo
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs
[link]G701 BlurBlurSotongs Photos
[link]Temasek Polytechnic
[link]Ole-BB
[link]My Friendster

[link]Alex
[link]Welson
[link]Nadiah
[link]Zhi Yan
[link]Yeong Yih
[link]Terry
[link]Amalina
[link]Pauline
[link]June
[link]Huijun
[link]Eelynn Sis
[link]Audrey
[link]Joey
[link]Candy
[link]Wen Cong
[link]Wei Jie
[link]Joel
[link]Sandra
[link]Nicolas
[link]Xiaowei
[link]Farhan
[link]Duke
[link]Caixing
[link]Yi Chen
[link] Pei Qi
[link]Inez
[link]Kay
[link]Smallbuggy
[link]Ryan
Free Web Counter

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/446968142629433789?origin\x3dhttp://clemie-tp.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> // >> Loneliness << //